EnterpriseWorks is a revolutionary concept that ensures long-term support for locally engineered enterprise applications.
As a client looking to acquire a locally developed application for your business, you are likely to be concerned with:
- Long Term Support - will support be available for the next 10+ years?
- Stability - will my business suffer from downtime?
- Features - will all my business needs be met?
As a developer, you obviously want to meet all the above challenges. ln real life however, after you have sold the software, anything can happen in the next one year like:
- You get a better job
- You move to another country
- You want to work on a new idea
- You simply get bored
- You get hit by a bus
If any of the above happens, you leave your paying clients stranded, which in turn ruins the credibility of all local developers. The only solution is to get someone who can take your place which is not easy as you have to ask yourself the following questions:
- Is the person qualified enough?
- Will the person understand my system?
- Is the person as passionate as I am?
If you don't manage to get a person with the above qualities, then your biggest risk is losing your investment. Imagine losing 5 years of the hard work you put on your project.
As EnterpriseWorks, we have established a concept that allows your enterprise projects to have a long-life through long term support.
We accomplish this through:
- Project Management Services
- Sale Services
- Support Services
Standardization allows developers to write code that can be understood by others. This is achieved through:
- Training and Certification : 4 month intensive software engineering course
- Provide an Application Stack : enables applications to inter-operate with applications developed by different software firms
Project Management Services
- Define and publish standard requirements for an application to be used in a particular industry.
- Perform high level design in order to break down complex enterprise systems into manageable projects that can be worked on by different teams.
- Allow developers to keep track of what other developers are doing and hence focus on new projects that haven't received much attention yet.
- Perform quality control services on enterprise applications to ensure that they are compliant with the standards we have set.
Sale management Services will enable clients to find and acquire applications more easily through an on-line repository. The on-line repository will host all the applications developed by certified enterprise engineers. Clients will be able to pick applications that have been developed by different engineers and integrate them together to build an enterprise system that will run their business operations. We also allow clients to submit an on-line tender for any vendor to bid and win the implementation contract which will involve:
- Assembly and configuration of selected applications
- Installation at client site
- End user training
- Customer Support
Support Services will allows us to keep track of independent software engineers who have the qualification and are available to provide technical support for the enterprise applications that have been purchased by clients.
The creation of re-usable enterprise applications allows developers to create new applications based on existing ones. Developers can also sell applications they did not develop directly to clients. We plan to provide a legal framework to protect your assets in order to ensure that every developer involved in the success of a project gets paid.
Benefits to Clients
- Reliable IT services - save time and unnecessary costs
- Ideas are actually materialized through software implementation
- Market new products and services faster
Benefits to Developer
- Freedom from commitment
- Work on new projects or go on holiday
- Gain recognition through credibility
- Protection of your investments
Benefits to Country
- More Jobs
- Strengthen local currency through software exports
- Improve economy by having industries with maximized output due to improved IT infrastructure